As tourism revives in 2022, digital, distribution and innovation are transforming travel’s third-largest and fastest-growing sector: tours, activities, attractions and experiences. On Monday, 9 May 2022, from 12:30 – 17:30 at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM), Arival assembles the in destination experience industry’s brightest minds and leading voices in the Middle East to explore the essential themes defining the new future for in-destination experiences in 2022 and beyond.
Sessions will include the following:
- Exclusive Arival research on sector trends in the Middle East from Arival Co-founder and CEO Douglas Quinby
- “Ask Me Anything” interviews with senior executives from leading attractions and online travel agencies in the region
- Talks by experience creators and innovators from across the Middle East on how they are re-imagining – and redesigning – the future in-destination experience
- Roundtable discussions on key trends challenges in distribution, technology and changing customer behavior, featuring executives from tour operators, attractions, distributors and destinations
- Insights on technology trends in online booking, connectivity, mobile ticketing, revenue management and more
ARIVAL [email protected] is the ideal way for tour operators, DMCs, attraction and activity operators, destination and experience marketers, online travel agencies, hotels and technology companies to learn about and harness the trends in travel’s most dynamic sector: tours, activities, attractions and experiences
Arival advances the business of creating amazing in-destination experiences. We provide events, insights and community for creators and sellers of tours, activities, and attractions. Get in-destination insights and sign up for our industry-defining newsletter, and learn about our upcoming events at arival.travel.