Many tour, activity and attraction providers are looking for new ways to boost their revenue as the post-Covid recovery begins to take hold. Multi-attraction passes are one way that this is possible.
Arival has released a new, no-nonsense guide to help operators decide whether joining a multi-attraction pass (MAP) is right for them.
The Arival Guide to Multi-Attraction Passes is designed to answer all the questions an operator may have about MAPs. It has been compiled through detailed interviews with providers and their clients, and open-source research.
The Arival Guide to Multi-Attraction Passes covers:
- What are MAPs, and how they work
- How to decide if your tour or attraction is right for a MAP
- How to identify, contact, and start a collaboration with a MAP provider in your city
- Who is the typical MAP customer
- How to approach key contracting issues, including commercial terms, allocations and marketing
It also provides a directory of the major MAP providers, their active markets, products and customer base, as well as the main contacts to help you get started.
The Arival Guide to Multi-Attraction Passes is free for Insider Pro Access members — login here to download your copy
Not a Pro Access Member? Get your copy today for only $49, or become an Insider Pro Access member today and gain access to all Arival research and online events, starting from $179