Since the very beginning of the travel lockdown, we have heard from many of you with questions about travel in the future:
- When will travelers return?
- What will they expect in a tour or experience?
- Will they prefer small groups?
- Will they expect social distancing?
- What will they be willing to pay?
I could go on. And on. You probably have many questions you would like to ask your customers. However, we all know that developing, conducting, and analyzing surveys is time-consuming and expensive.
So we are launching Arival’s Operator Customer Survey initiative. Send us questions you would like to ask your customers and travelers, and help us distribute this survey to your customers. We will design and manage the survey, and share the results with you, all at no cost.
Here’s how it will work:
- Use this form to submit questions you would like us to include in the survey: Arival Operator Customer Survey Question Form
- We will take all of the input to develop the survey. When we are ready, we will send you a link to the survey.
- You send an email to your customer list with the survey link inviting them to take the survey. (This will ensure the privacy of your customer list. Our survey will not capture personally identifiable information.)
- We’ll compile the results and develop a report for all of the operators who submitted questions and helped distribute the survey.
A few additional points:
Survey language: English only, for this first version.
Survey method: it will be online only, hosted by Arival.
Privacy: no data about individual customers or operators will be exposed. Arival will publish the results in aggregate. (We respect your privacy and the privacy of your customers.)
Timeline: we hope to complete the survey and share results by the end of June, but we will need your help to submit questions and distribute the survey to your customer list.
This will be free for every operator that wants to participate. So let’s get together to help each other get ready for the recovery. Please take a few minutes to complete this form.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com