Recently Arival published a list of online travel agencies (OTAs) specializing in a particular niche or segment of the tours, activities and attractions industry, from culinary experiences to outdoor adventure activities to wellness.
In addition to these niche market segments, there are a number of other OTAs who have chosen to focus on particular geographics. Some focus on serving customers of a particular language or region while others focus on offering tours, activities and attractions within a particular destination or set of destinations.
|Operator Takeaway: If you are an operator looking to grow your bookings with distribution, take note of the OTAs that are focused on your particular client base or region.|
Below is a list of more than 30 OTAs focused on offering tours, activities and attractions within a particular geography for their customer base, destinations, or both. Have we missed a brand? Let us know: [email protected]
- Asoview! – Tours and Activities OTA for travelers within Japan
- ExperienceOZ – Australia-based OTA for tours and activities in Australia and New Zealand
- Indy Guide – Regional OTA for tours with local guides in Central Asia
- KKDay – Tours and activities OTA for Asian travelers to Asia and (more recently) global destinations
- Klook – Tours and activities OTA for Asian travelers to Asia and (more recently) global destinations
- MakeMyTrip – Activities division of an OTA for Indian travelers focused on activities in India and internationally
- MyRealTrip – Tours and attractions OTA for Korean travelers to global destinations
- Pelago – Tours and activities OTA for travel within the Asia Pacific and several European destinations
- TakeMeTour – OTA focused on tours and experiences with locals in Thailand and Southeast Asia
- Travello – Australia-based OTA for tours and activities in Australia, New Zealand, and beyond.
ARIVAL 360 | ORLANDO
9-12 October 2023
creators and sellers
Save up to $700 with the Super Early Bird ticket
- Thrillark – Dubai-based tours, activities and attractions OTA focused on city experiences in the UAE and select international destinations
- Thrillophilia – India-based tours and activities OTA for travel around India and select destinations around Asia
- Traveloka – Activities division of an OTA focused on Southeast Asian travelers and destinations
- Trip.com – formerly Ctrip, this is the largest OTA serving the China market.
- Veltra – Japan-based OTA for travel within Japan, Asia and to global destinations
- Voyagin – Rakuten’s travel experiences branch, Japan-based OTA for travel to Japan, Asia, and select destinations globally
- WAUG – Korea-based OTA for travel to Asian destinations, especially Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Philippines
- Ceetiz – Tours and activities OTA for French travelers to global destinations
- Civitatis – Tours and activities OTA for travelers from Spain and Latin America to global destinations
- DayTrip4U – Tours and activities OTA for European travelers visiting Cypress and Greece
- Kindaling – Tours and activities OTA for German students and youth traveling within Germany
- LinkParis – OTA for tours and activities in and around Paris.
- LovetoVisit – Tours and activities OTA for travel within the U.K.
- MyDays / Jochen Schweizer – German-language OTA focused on gifting tours and experiences within Germany and around Europe.
- Sputnik8 – Russian-language OTA for tours and activities in global destinations.
- Swiss Activities – Swiss OTA for tours and activities in Switzerland.
- Tripster.ru – Russian-language OTA for tours and activities in global destinations.
- TrueStory – Scandinavian OTA for experiences in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
- Vipealo – Spanish-language OTA for tours and experiences in Spain.
- WeAtlas – Russian OTA for Russian travelers to global destinations.
ARIVAL 360 | BERLIN
5 – 7 March 2023
The Can’t-Miss In-Destination Experiences Industry European Event of the Year!
- Alaska Shore Excursions – Tours and activities OTA for travelers to Alaska
- AmazingCo – A local activities and experiences OTA for U.S. travelers to the U.S. and Australia
- Joieful – OTA for tours and activities in New Orleans
- Spur Experiences – U.S.-based OTA and wedding registry for gifting tours and experiences within the Americas and Europe
- Tripster – U.S.-based OTA for tours and activities within the U.S. and Canada.
- Xplorie – U.S.-based OTA that bundles activities with accommodations for travel within the U.S. and Canada
- Almundo – Activities division of an OTA focused on travel to Latin American destinations
- Faro – Tours and activities OTA for travelers within Latin America
- Tuexperiencia – Tours and activities OTA for spanish-speaking travelers to global destinations
Feature photo: Jezael Melgoza / Unsplash
Get on the list!
Sign up to receive insights tailored for the in-destination industry as well as updates on Arival.
Become a Pro Access member to save 20% on Arival in-person events and gain access to 600+ articles, 350+ on-demand videos, 45+ research reports, guides and more, starting at just $119/year.