It’s the biggest outbound travel market – and growing like crazy. Here’s what you need to know to reach this audience, from one of Asia’s leading sellers of Tours, Activities & Attractions: Eric Gnock Fah, co-founder & COO, Klook.
In this informative video, Gnock Fah breaks down some of the key aspects of this important customer segment:
- How to present yourself to market to the Asian audience.
- Why China makes up nearly 40% of outbound travelers in Asia.
- The vacation habits of Asian travelers and why they book multiple activities each day.
- Income growth across Asia and what it means for traveler spending.
- Characteristics of the 1 billion Asian millennial travelers: curious, adventurous, willing to spend but budget conscious and very digitally savvy.
- The importance of super-apps like WeChat and how they drive Asian tourist’s travel decisions.