The global multi-day tour operator market is a large, diverse and — until the pandemic — rapidly rising segment of the global leisure travel industry.
This report provides an overview of the global multi-day tour operator marketplace, covering market size (pre-Covid) and structure, and key trends on tour product, distribution, technology and more.
Who is This Report For?
Tour operators, distributors, technology and marketing services providers, and industry analysts seeking to understand the global multi-day tour industry and the key trends defining its future.
What You Will Learn
Market and Tour Development
- The size of the market, to help you understand the opportunity and where your business fits in
- Key tour trends to help you identify new product opportunities and ensure your current offers are staying in tune with traveler trends
- An overview of the different operator business types (outbound, inbound and group)
Marketing & Distribution
- Key trends in marketing and distribution to help operators plan their distribution strategy and assess key opportunities and threats
- An overview of the OTA landscape and the rise of custom trip-planning OTAs
- How DMCs are changing to become direct-to-consumer businesses
- Why operators do — and do not — work with OTAs
- The state of technology adoption among operators
- Tour operators’ top considerations when choosing reservations technology
Get your copy today for only $189, or become an Insider Pro Access member today and get access to all Arival research and online events, starting from $119.