The Global Operator Landscape
How Digital & Distribution Are Changing Marketing,
Operations & Delivery for the In-Destination Industry
WHY WE ARE DOING THIS STUDY
The in-destination industry – operators of activities, tours, and attractions – is experiencing enormous change. Operators need benchmarks and data to track their performance vs. the marketplace. Arival will field a global survey in 3Q2019 to the entire global supply marketplace to establish clear benchmarks and best practices across marketing, sales, distribution, technology use, and more.
Arival’s Global Operator Landscape Study will address:
- Business firmographics (size, type, location, etc.)
- Sales and distribution channel trends (online, offline, direct, third-party, OTAs, etc.)
- Marketing activities, tools used, performance tracking
- Commercial benchmarks with third parties (commissions, T&Cs)
- Technology systems used, satisfaction and likelihood to change in the future
- Top challenges and concerns
All organizations seeking to better understand key trends in the attractions sector should consider partnering with Arival for this study including:
- Technology companies serving attractions
- OTAs & resellers seeking to sell attraction tickets
- Attractions seeking to understand industry benchmarks and best practices
Our Future: Reading the Tours, Activities & Attractions Tea Leaves – Erik Blachford
WHY BECOME A PARTNER?
Partnering with Arival on this study provides many benefits including:
1. Gain valuable insights into the global state of the Attractions sector through a custom presentation of the study results
2. Acquire critical market data and trends to hone your tech, market and product strategies through strategic recommendations from the Arival Insights team
3. Gain visibility and credibility for your brand among the global Tours, Activities & Attractions sector through Arival marketing and distribution via Arival Conference in Orlando October 2019, newsletters and webinars.
4. Establish your brand as a trend setter and market leader with co-branded content that provides research-based actionable insights that your constituents will love