The in-destination industry – tours, activities, attractions, events, and experiences – has been undergoing enormous change. Over the past decade, the digital revolution that has transformed most of travel has now swept through travel’s third-largest sector.
Arival’s Experience Revolution: Size & Structure of the Global Operator Landscape provides the most extensive, definitive market sizing and structure for travel’s third-largest sector. Based on a global survey of nearly 7,000 tour, activity, and attraction operators and extensive data collection on nearly one million businesses, this report provides global and regional market sizing by industry segment and sales channel.
This report provides in-depth size and structure of the market, with metrics and analysis by
- Segment: tours, activities, and attractions
- Region: Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- Sales channel: online and offline, direct and indirect
- Number of business locations and gross bookings
Who Should Buy This Report
This report is designed for the following organizations:
- Startups seeking to develop strategic plans and raise capital
- Online travel agencies, distributors, technology, and marketing companies seeking to develop market planning, strategies, and investment priorities
- Investors and financial firms with an interest in the sector seeking insight into market dynamics along with complete market data
- Tour, activity, and attraction operators seeking
- in-depth market sizing and performance benchmarks
- to raise financing
- merger or acquisition opportunities