Arival Guide to Ticketing Tech
The attractions sector – theme parks, amusement parks, museums, zoos, national landmarks – are the sleeping giants of tours and activities. They drive enormous traveler interest and booking volume. Online travel agencies (OTAs) and other attraction resellers desperately want access to their inventory There are numerous technology vendors and ticketing systems serving them.
And yet for all of the importance attractions have in driving travel, the travel industry has all but ignored the critical technology that powers the thousands of attractions around the world.
Not anymore. This new Arival Guide shines a light on an overlooked sector of travel tech whose time is about to come. The Arival Guide to Ticketing Tech goes deep on the tech powering ticketing across the global attractions landscape, the challenges they face, the key trends driving the sector forward, and provides an outlook for a travel technology niche that has been overlooked.
Five things you’ll learn in this report:
- Why attractions are so important to the in-destination industry
- The state of ticketing tech today and the challenges facing attractions and the tech companies that power them
- An overview of attraction technology providers, including a list of more than 40 vendors
- Six key themes constraining and advancing this industry
- Where this market is headed
4-5 March, 2019
in partnership with
June 24 - 26, 2019
Oct. 28-31, 2019
The Almost Ultimate Directory of Digital Distributors for Tours, Activities & Attractions
Subscribe to receive insights and updates tailored for the in-destination industry