There is an incredible opportunity before attractions – and the tech companies that serve them – as traveler demand continues to rise. But they also face enormous challenges. Traveler expectations are changing rapidly, and many attractions rely on legacy technology that limits connectivity, mobile ticketing, and integration with critical third-party systems.
This new Arival Guide goes deep on the tech powering ticketing across the global attractions landscape, the challenges they face, the key trends driving the sector forward, and the outlook for a travel technology niche that has been overlooked.
Five things you’ll learn in this report:
- Why attractions are so important to the in-destination industry
- The state of ticketing tech today and the challenges facing attractions and the tech companies that power them
- An overview of attraction technology providers, including a list of more than 40 vendors
- Six key themes constraining and advancing this industry
- Where this market is headed