Tour Leader / Adventure Guide – Windigo Aventure – Montréal
WINDIGO AVENTURE, the North American leader in small group adventure tours is looking for dedicated tour leaders and guides. Windigo has been operating small group adventure tours in Canada and the USA, including Alaska and Hawaii since 1996.
On our trips, outdoor activities take centre stage. We definitely include a good dose of cultural exploration and culinary experiences but we mainly focus on being actively immersed in nature whether it be hiking, biking, kayaking, ski touring, snowmobiling or dog sledding, all the while keeping an eye out for wildlife.
From high end trips to cost effective camping experiences, Windigo has been offering off the beaten-path itineraries to an international clientele for more than 20 years.
Master of minutia, logistical guru, our tour leaders and guides will assume the following tasks:
- Lead small groups of 10-12 travelers
- Drive a 15 passenger van with a trailer in tow
- Provide local knowledge about the areas we visit
- Manage budgets
- Solve problems
- Plan and prepare gourmet outdoor meals
- Be 21 years old or older
- Valid class 4 licence or equivalent
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Have a valid first aid certification (minimum of 16hrs or 40hrs according to the type of trip)
- Be an experience outdoor enthusiast and knowledgeable about Canada and/or the USA
- Leadership experience
- Outdoor enthusiast
- Great at planning and organizing
- Hard working and cool under pressure
- Speak English or French (both languages is an asset but not mandatory)
We are also looking for candidate that speak German, Italian or Spanish.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.