Non-certified Ski & Snowboard Instructor – Full & Part Time – Winter – Mount Snow (dh) – Vail Resorts – Dover
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Skill Level: Non-certified
- Starting Wage: As of October 2022, all minimum wages will be $20 an hour.
- Shift Availability: Full & Part Time
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Upholding the highest levels of guest safety on varied terrain in winter alpine conditions
- Leading a fun and educational day of skiing or snowboarding for guests
- Teaching the fundamentals of skiing/snowboarding
- Working with guests of all ages and abilities
- Supervising children in class at all times; assisting at lunch and snack times; ensuring return of children to identified guardian
- Assisting with Ski & Snowboard student registration process, directing guests to appropriate equipment fitting source, upkeep of outdoor teaching areas, and cleanliness of facilities
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Successfully complete a 4/5 day training camp and observation day
- Capable of comfortably skiing/snowboarding on groomed blue runs
- Be able to stand and walk on snow for extended periods of time. Must be able to bend and squat. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Fluent in all aspects of the English language (spoken and written)
- Strong guest service skills and communication skills
- Must work well in a team
- Must successfully complete the background check
- Must be able to work in inclement weather in an alpine environment
- Experience working with people
- Experience teaching/coaching
- Knowledge of Spanish language
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 446531
Nearest Major Market: Vermont
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vailresortscareers.com.