Regional Account Manager – North America
The Regional Account Manager, North America will be a strategic, collaborative account manager who is integral to distribution growth and new partner launch pipeline while using innovative tools and tactics that inform, inspire and mobilise distribution partners to maximise opportunities in the North American market.
You will be a client-first-focused individual who can work across multiple clients and distribution verticals at any time, prioritising the best return to the business. We are looking for an individual who can hunt out new opportunities and work independently and within a team. A go-getter, self-motivator, and competitive individual would suit this role and be comfortable working within a high-energy group and be able to work self-sufficiently as this is a remote role.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively seek out new distribution opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers in North America, including regular account management meetings, preparation of reports and analysis, identification of new opportunities and communicating client needs to HQ to feed into the relevant strategies.
- Seek out opportunities to drive business growth with key customers through exploring marketing opportunities and incentive plans
- Work with the project delivery team to ensure new clients are onboarded successfully and within agreed time scales
- Negotiate and close commercial and business deals with new and existing customers.
- Achieve revenue and profit targets for assigned accounts.
- Be the first point of contact for North American accounts for any customer service escalations or to resolve any issues or concerns.
- Keep up to date with market trends, competitive activity, and customer needs in the North American market.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, operations, finance and customer service, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and present sales reports and forecasts to senior management.
- Attend industry events as an ambassador for Attraction World Group
Who are you?
• Proven experience as an account manager or in a similar sales role for a minimum of 5 years
• Strong understanding of the travel industry and its trends and challenges in the North American market; aviation experience a plus
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong relationship-building skills and ability to influence others.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
• Ability to travel within North America as required (up to 50% of your time).
• Initially, be happy to work as a contractor in North America rather than a direct employee as we set up a North America Infrastructure.
• Strong understanding of HubSpot, Wrike and Miro.
What We Offer You:
• Top 50 best-to workplaces in the UK – Glassdoor rating of 4.8
• Attraction Discounts – we want you to live and breathe our products
• Remote working
• We care about the quality of work, not the hours. Therefore, we offer all employees a laptop and additional monitor for home set-up.
• Paid time off – AL Policy.
• Parental leave and a pro-children mindset – we invite children to our head office and even have a Children’s board of directors.
• Career Growth – AW is at the beginning of its new journey, and we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do – meaning we invest deeply in employee development, including set development days and team offsites.
• Culture – an exciting and supportive environment with ambitious people, a relaxed office atmosphere and a team who celebrates all wins and life events, from Christmas parties to new family members.
Attraction World Brand Values
· Think BIG
· EXCEED Expectations
· Be YOU
You must sign in to apply for this position.