Tour Guide Manager – NYC – Unlimited Biking – New York
Who We Are
Unlimited Biking is the largest bike rentals, tours and experiences company with locations in New York, San Francisco, Alexandria and Washington DC. Our goal is to provide meaningful and memorable experiences for guests during their time with us. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with great learning opportunities, this could be a great fit for you.
Who You Are
Unlimited Biking is looking for a Tour Guide Manager to own our Unlimited Biking bike tours, making us the best in the world. The Tour Guide Manager will manage the day-to-day operations and coordination of tours and tour guides at each of our locations, to ensure we execute the best experience for our customers. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a proven track record of managing remote teams in a fast-paced operation. This position will be onsite at our New York location.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of over 70-100 tour guides that currently work out of our New York, San Francisco & Washington D.C locations
- Scheduling & coordinating tours for each of our locations, ensuring we are always properly staffed and covered for any and all tours weeks in advance
- Keeping track of tour guides hours and adjusting payrolls accordingly
- Support ongoing recruitment, hiring and onboarding of staff
- Ensuring team is trained on and adhering to our Tour Guide Manual
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience WFH and managing remote teams
- Ability to cultivate and maintain employee relationships
- Flexible and ability to take on unexpected events
- Solution based thinking
Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
For our employees and the communities in which we live and work, Unlimited Biking is committed to inclusion and diversity. This dedication is a result of our culture of integrity, sincere concern for others, and respect for the uniqueness of each person. We see diversity and inclusion as a lifelong path marked by shared accountability, constant development, and a commitment to advancement. Join us as we seek to create a culture that values and views diversity as a priority.
To apply for this job please visit unlimited-biking.breezy.hr.