Washington DC Bike and Segway Guide – Unlimited Biking – Washington
Who we are
Unlimited Biking is the largest bike rentals, tours and experiences company with locations in New York, San Francisco, Alexandria and Washington DC. Our goal is to provide meaningful and memorable experiences for guests during their time with us. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with great learning opportunities, this could be a great fit for you.
What we’re looking for
As a Tour Guide with UB, we are seeking energetic & personable individuals who enjoy working with the general public and leading groups. We provide the training, you add a personal touch to create a fun, entertaining experience. Tours are on bicycles (4-10 miles at an easy to moderate pace, bike provided) and walking (2-4 miles also at an easy pace). This position is a 1099 contract role earning $25/hr per hour. Excellent earning potential!
- Safely lead small groups for 2-4 hours at a time on and around the key attractions in Washington D.C
- Longer length and more in-depth neighborhood tours are also enjoyed by our guests.
- Engaging with tour participants to offer city-wide recommendations
- Open availability is required. Scheduling is very flexible, with at least one weekend day required. All tour schedules are made one month in advance.
- Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply as we offer a variety of language tours including French, Spanish, Dutch to name a few.
- Applicants should be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship.
- Candidates must have a background check completed upon offer of this position.
- Public speaking experience required.
Please make sure to note your availability and desired start date on your application.
Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
For our employees and the communities in which we live and work, Unlimited Biking is committed to inclusion and diversity. This dedication is a result of our culture of integrity, sincere concern for others, and respect for the uniqueness of each person. We see diversity and inclusion as a lifelong path marked by shared accountability, constant development, and a commitment to advancement. Join us as we seek to create a culture that values and views diversity as a priority.
To apply for this job please visit unlimited-biking.breezy.hr.