Paid Social & Display Manager – The Travel Corporation – Cypress
We are driven by service through PASSION, PEOPLE & PURPOSE. A Family of Brands making travel matter for over 100 years.
The Travel Corporation is made up of a team of individuals with a shared goal of delivering exceptional travel experiences that make a positive difference. Were leading the way in responsible travel, unique rich local experiences, and are dedicated to making sure travel is easy and enjoyable. Were seeking new talent to elevate our team and cant wait to hear from you. Get in touch.
HOW YOU’LL WORK
Were energized by all the opportunities of the new world and are proud of our inspiring global workplaces. We look to inspire teamwork, collaboration, and passion for creativity.
We offer a flexible work environment – in person in exciting offices and virtually with leading technology.
Working together across markets, teams and disciplines ensure everyone has a voice and everyone is part of our industry-leading brands. Irrespective of where you are, we cultivate environments where everyone contributes and everyone flourishes.
- After your first year, you get an annual travel credit of $1250 to travel on any one of our core travel brands.
- You also get 2 weeks a year where you can work from anywhere in the world, your choice.
- To grow we offer a global training calendar, with a mix of virtual, in-person, and e-learning courses. Plus, we give $3000 per year to support external learning and development courses that interest you and drive your passion.
- Giving back – we give you two paid work days each year to volunteer to make a difference in causes that are close to your heart too. We believe that travel is a privilege, but with that privilege comes the responsibility; to ensure we have a positive impact on the places we go, the people we meet, and the wildlife we enjoy. We ensure that travel is a force for good and that we MAKE TRAVEL MATTER.
- Identify and create strategies per tactic and channel for each of our 8 brands across both the USA and Canada.
- Understands and executes against best practices for each paid social channel including but not limited to: account structure, iOS14 updates, and additional features per platform.
- Provide budget recommendations and clear reasoning for each channel and tactic split.
- Provide brand teams with paid social reporting that clearly outlines performance, the reasoning behind specific performance metrics, and recommendations on improvements
- Work with the Director of Paid Media Marketing to forecast performance and potential growth within paid social channels
- Clearly identify the role paid social plays in our customer journey and when introducing new channels how that will increase performance.
- Understand and explain the differences in specific tactic splits and provide guidance as to which tactic splits need to be prioritized based on business goals and objectives.
- Understanding of optimizations needed to drive relevant campaign goals, including but not limited to landing pages, audiences, etc.
- Clear written and verbal communication to both direct team and internal brand teams
- Leadership skills that help nurture and grow as well as a delegate to give ownership to direct reports who support on execution of campaigns, pacing and optimizations.
- Identify new opportunities within channels and properly communicate channel proposals to senior leadership
- Other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- Clear and concise communicator
- Confident decision maker
- Paid social channel expert (Meta, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, DV360, Podcast, CTV)
- Leader with experience managing a team with varying experience
- Loves travel
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 6+ years of experience managing paid social campaigns
- All relevant certifications across paid social channels
- Smartly and/or similar tool experience
- Google Analytics certifications and knowledge
- Agency Experience preferred
- training or previous experience of mentorship
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word), and knowledge of project management tools.
- $100,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
All newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after the last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before the start date.
Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief, or exception required under applicable law.
The Travel Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, color, creed, sex, gender, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit ttc.hrmdirect.com.