Benson Grist Mill Tour Guide – Tooele County – Stansbury Park
The Opportunity: Performs duties of a tour guide at the Benson Grist Mill and general maintenance of the Benson Grist Mill.
Example of Duties:
- Assists museum supervisor in coordinating and monitoring activities, services, and projects.
- Performs entry level cleaning, yard care, operate general store.
- Maintain facilities when not conducting tours.
- Maintains the natural environment aesthetics of the grist mill area.
- Report’s vandalism and correct the problems
Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, supervisor, and the public. Ability to perform minor repairs and maintenance on grounds and equipment to upkeep the grounds. Ability to perform heavy labor for extensive periods; ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions, including heat, cold and dust; ability to lift 50 pounds or heavier. Must possess a valid Utah Driver’s License.
To apply for this job please visit tooelecounty.applicantpro.com.