At FareHarbor, our mission is to make experiences better for everyone. Founded in 2013 in Hawaii and acquired by Booking Holdings in 2018, FareHarbor creates powerful tools that enable our clients (think boat rentals, museums, food tours, events and more!) to operate and grow.With over 20,000 clients across 90+ countries—we’re the largest in our industry and shaping the future of travel, together.Our team is an ‘Ohana of 650+ people around the world. We’re passionate about pioneering an industry, embracing challenges with open arms, and delivering value to the experiences industry.
FareHarbor Core Values
- Think Client First
- We Are One ‘Ohana
- Be Curious and Learn
- Own It.
- Act With Integrity
- Embrace the Challenge
Founding FareHarbor required unwavering passion. Turning a start-up into the world’s leading and largest reservation software for tours, activities, and attractions required relentless dedication and vision. To date, we’ve helped over 20,000 global businesses operate successfully and are proud to have played a role in enabling business owners to live their dreams.And since day one, we’ve known that our real success lies in our people—the Ohana.With each new feature launched and new client onboarded, there is a team of incredible people behind the scenes who are full of dedication, passion, energy, and the will to succeed. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work—to believe in their abilities, to freely express their creativity, and to contribute with their own uniqueness by wearing their true colors. We take care of one another and always prioritize health and wellbeing. We give our people the space and trust to learn, to try, to succeed, to collaborate, to think outside of the box, to make mistakes, and even to fail. And then we come together to try again.From the minute you join, you have a voice. You find your space. You make an impact. We celebrate our victories, shout our successes, and are always eager to tackle new challenges. And we can’t wait to see all that’s to come.
About The Role
The FareHarbor Customer Support Team is looking for adventure-loving, hard-working, outgoing people who are comfortable with technology to join our Denver, CO office. Our Technical Customer Support team is committed to wowing clients on a daily basis. The accuracy, efficiency, analytical thinking, and personal attention the team gives to every client sets us far apart from other customer support teams in the industry. Our Support Team delights customers by providing personalized, white-glove service around the clock and is committed to providing our clients with the best possible FareHarbor experience.
What You’ll Do Here
- Become an expert FareHarbor user and stay on top of all new feature releases.
- Handle inbound/outbound support issues via emails and phone calls.
- Provide exceptional support by listening, understanding the issue, and problem solving with customers.
- Communicate across teams to ensure client needs are met.
- Provide valuable feedback to the product team.
- Contribute to the FareHarbor help documentation.
- Help develop, improve, and implement standard operating procedures.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (both written and spoken).
- Expectation: High Level B minimum, Level C preferred in the CEFR.
- Comfortable understanding regional dialects of Spanish as you’ll be communicating with clients from diverse parts of Latin America & Europe.
- Genuinely committed to delivering best in class customer/ technical support.
- Able to work closely and effectively with others.
- Patient, curious, detail oriented and eager to problem solve.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Shift flexibility with four 10-hour shifts per week (Monday – Sunday).
- Medical, dental + vision coverage
- 23 days of PTO + 12 paid holidays
- Global leave benefit
- 22 weeks paid parental leave
- 2 weeks paid grandparent leave
- Extended care and bereavement leave
- Life insurance policy
- 401k + employer matching
- Social hours & events and team-building
- Educational Opportunities
- Wellness benefits (Headspace subscription & wellness webinars)
- Work-from-home assistance
- Hybrid friendly
- Paid volunteer hours
Salary Range: $21.88/hour + additional compensation opportunities for nights & weekends, plus 10% bonus potential
FareHarbor is committed to creating a diverse environment, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome talent that can offer us new insights and perspectives on challenges that we face, and we take measures to eliminate unconscious bias throughout the interview and hiring process. In tandem, we work to cultivate an inclusive culture in which all of our employees can be their authentic selves.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Statement for Applicants. By submitting your application, you confirm that you understand and agree that your information will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Statement for Applicants.