Alpine Ski Instructors (Full Time & Part Time) – Smugglers’ Notch – Jeffersonville
- Instructors are expected to deliver, model, and educate guests on the technical side of skiing as well as the safety and etiquette associated, and have a strong value for personal safety.
- Must be able to work in a team setting and alone.
- Coaching/teaching experience is preferred but not required. Wage is determined by certifications and relevant experience.
- Full-time and part-time positions available. All pre-season training is mandatory.
- Responsibilities include being able to ski comfortably and in control on groomed black or ungroomed blue terrain, possess a passion for teaching skiing, own ski equipment or are able to purchase by completion of training (must pass binding inspection) and own professional-looking, solid black snow pants or able to obtain by end of training.
- Must be able to commit to an approved calendar to include holiday periods, weekends or other busy times and have reliable transportation.
- Arrive on time, ready to work.
- Strong intermediate skier or snowboarder
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Make up to $50/hr. for private lessons
- Paid training with certification reimbursement
- Smugglers’ Notch Season Passes for you and your immediate family
- Free ski/ride lessons
- Equipment, food and lodging discounts
- World-renown tree skiing/riding with our Open Boundaries policy
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.