Senior Marketing Manager, B2B
Who We Are
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
What We Do
Viator’s B2B team is an exciting, fast growing business unit that drives revenue growth, diversification and innovation for Viator’s suppliers, affiliates, and partners. We offer suppliers and partners a variety of ways to work with Viator via a wide selection of tools and platforms. As an industry leader, you will be part of a team that works on some of the most exciting and impactful initiatives within our industry. This role is ideal for someone who is ambitious and interested in having a significant impact on the growth and performance of our suppliers and partners.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Manager, B2B Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing programs that drive acquisition, adoption, growth, and engagement and retention, implementing robust targeting, testing, and tracking capabilities, and building/leading/coaching a team that can meet the demands of a rapidly growing business. Moreover, the Senior Manager, Marketing will position the acquisition engine to drive new users and paying customers for our B2B offerings. Finally, you will beat the forefront of testing into new messaging and positioning hypotheses coming from Product and Product Marketing teams.
As a Senior Manager, B2B Marketing, You Will
- Formulate and deliver the strategy to achieve Viator’s B2B business targets through customer-focused and data-led marketing campaigns across all digital paid and organic channels (search, display, paid social, video, mobile, sponsored content), and in-person events.
- From acquisition to their first booking, ensure we are acquiring and converting our partners to productive, repeat “customers”.
- Partner with Product Marketing, CRM, Product, and other functions to design and deliver a growth and adoption marketing plan for new products.
- Galvanize and empower the efforts of your teams, providing direction, mentorship and coaching
- Hire and develop extraordinary marketers (including content writer, community managers, event managers, and growth marketers), mobilizing them to execute on your vision while positioning them to achieve their ambitious professional development goals
- Continually build on the foundation for partner and team growth through the development of repeatable, scalable processes and frameworks
- Work with senior leadership, marketing, finance, data, and product leads to unblock dependencies, uncover new insights and opportunities for cross-team collaboration
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing leader who has successfully delivered growth results across digital paid acquisition channels,
- At least 2 years in B2B product marketing with technical products, including some experience in the affiliate marketing and/or e-commerce distribution landscape
- Proven success with driving and measuring growth via paid and unpaid channels, Demonstrated capacity in leading marketing teams, and managing budgets & timelines
- Data and results oriented
- An excellent communicator – both verbally, in writing and visually.
- A terrific collaborator, able to partner effectively across teams with a broad range of skill sets and experience to arrive at the best solutions
- Able to thrive in environments with a certain amount of ambiguity and that evolve rapidly in response to a changing external environment
- Curious and analytical. You rigorously question and test your own and others’ assumptions, supported by data
- Able to build, lead, and develop teams
- A great colleague – the kind of person people love working with, open to sharing your experience with and seeking growth opportunities from others
- Interested in joining a high-performing team with a supportive and inclusive culture.
- Be part of a global, distributed team, which means flexible working hours and a requirement to participate in early or late meetings on a regular basis
- Be working with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
- Be expected to travel <10% of the time
The base salary range for this role is $120,000-$185,000 This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. An employee’s pay position within the wage range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. This compensation range may also be modified in the future.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tripadvisor.com.