Senior Manager/Manager, Pricing Strategy
At Klook, we love creating moments of joy. Our platform connects people around the world with experiences that bring a smile to their faces, at a touch of a button. We are a global team of diverse Klookers who push boundaries every day, learn fast with feedback and take ownership to drive the change we want to see. Together, we help each other make the world a more joyful place. Up for the challenge? Join us today!
Klook provides a seamless way for travelers to explore the popular attractions, tours, local transportation, food and beverage, and unique experiences around the world on Klook’s website and app. To support our growth into multiple categories and geographies, we are looking for analytically savvy, entrepreneurial yet process-driven individuals to build our pricing tools and processes. This role will work across multiple functions and design scalable processes to ensure we have the most flexible and scalable internal tools and processes needed for optimizing our pricing process
What you’ll do
- Driving pricing strategy for Klook, including developing innovative pricing and financial models, setting up best checks and controls, and best practices, and ensuring the most relevant customer prices
- You will be working on setting up internal tools, processes, and best practices to provide the best visibility, flexibility, control, and checks for managing price adjustments for thousands of SKUs
- Process definition and management
- Work with multiple functions including BD, Operations, product, etc to define scalable processes and workflows for price-setting and modification
- Work with sales and BD teams for implementation of such workflow changes
- Ensure accuracy and competitiveness of our prices in a fast-growing environment
- Work with product managers to develop internal tools and products for managing such workflows
What you’ll need
- Hard Skills – Python, SQL, Microsoft Tools (Excel) / Google Spreadsheets
- Entrepreneurial DNA: Ability to own, lead, and set up workflows and functions from scratch
- Program / Process management Abilities: be comfortable initiating and managing complex, organization-wide programs. Optimizing existing processes and developing new scalable/repeatable processes and best practices
- Master stakeholder Management skills: Work with stakeholders across Business development, operations, product, and marketing
- Analytically Savvy: uses data to find tangible value for the organization
- >3 years of work experience in strategy/operations/program/category management roles
- Past experience in consulting / eCommerce or pricing management is a plus
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.
To apply for this job please visit www.klookcareers.com.