Senior Email Marketing Manager, B2B
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].
We seek a B2B marketing professional with Marketo experience who is a creative thinker and can help conceptualize and bring to life best-in-class email marketing campaigns.The person in this role is highly motivated and used to working in a fast-paced environment. You take your projects from start to finish and are able to create the plan and execute it.
Responsibilities Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Responsible for the development and deployment of lifecycle trigger automation, ad-hoc promotions, and engagement campaigns to ensure the business is positioned to drive long-term customer engagement and retention.
- Work cross-functionally with product, product marketing, and sales to translate business goals into accurate delivery requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation & targeting logic (sometimes pulled from other tools), and dynamic content requirements
- Demonstrated success creating marketing campaigns with expertise using Marketo including building nurture programs, smart-list development, setup, testing, launching, and scoring of campaigns & programs
- Drive A/B testing methodology in partnership with internal stakeholders to improve email effectiveness.
- Work with copywriters and designers to create compelling email content
- Build analytics and reporting framework. Understand how to gather insights from program performance data and develop recommendations to drive measurable improvement in results and identify new opportunities.
- Knowledge about email compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL)
- SQL experience is a plus
- Knowledge of velocity scripting and custom objects is a plus
The ideal candidate
- Email marketing, lifecycle marketing, or retention marketing experience at a B2B brand
- Experience with Marketo, certification ideal
- Experience using Canva, Excel, and Big Query
- Brings a vivid sense of curiosity and creativity that helps drive projects forward
- Has the interpersonal and communication skills to successfully manage stakeholders
- Avid learner who takes it upon themself to get smart on new topics, systems, and markets
- Expert project manager and never miss a detail
The base salary range for this role is $95,000-$145,000 This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. An employee’s pay position within the wage range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. This compensation range may also be modified in the future.#Viator#Remote
To apply for this job please visit careers.tripadvisor.com.