Senior B2B Growth Marketing Specialist
Expedia Group Media Solutions is a global travel advertising platform that connects marketers with hundreds of millions of travelers across the Expedia Group brands. Our team of dedicated B2B growth marketers work to drive awareness and generate leads for the Media Solutions business with our multi-channel and full-funnel marketing approach.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and detailed Senior B2B Growth Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for managing the campaign planning, execution, and reporting processes across our various owned and paid channels to raise awareness, generate leads, and grow revenue of our advertising business. Reporting to the Senior Director of Media Solutions Growth Marketing, this role plays a pivotal role in scaling the team’s efforts to help drive business growth and enable the business to achieve ambitious growth objectives. You will be responsible for planning and executing full-funnel, multi-channel marketing campaigns across our various owned and paid channels, including email, landing page, website, webinars, social media, search, and paid media. This role will partner closely with other marketing teams and functions to define campaign requirements and go-to-market (GTM) plans. You will not be afraid to share your big ideas and will be just as excited to roll up your sleeves to make those big ideas come to life.
- Develop and execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to drive lead generation of new advertising customers to deliver measurable results aligned with Expedia for Business goals and objectives
- Support the planning and deployment of lead nurturing and growth marketing campaigns to increase revenue with existing customers and reengage with churned customers
- Ensure campaign execution consistency across all channels by collaborating with other marketing teams and functions to ensure cohesive, full-funnel GTM approach, with a primary focus on owned and paid channels
- Establish audience profile and targeting strategies to ensure optimal campaign outreach while supporting database and data hygiene improvement initiatives
- Develop and execute email and landing page programs with on-brand message delivery, visual presentation, processing logic, targeting, segmentation, and campaign calendaring in both Marketo and MessageGears email tools
- Project management and production support of our virtual event & webinar program
- Support the activation and optimization of various paid channels including search, social media, media, to drive consideration and conversion
- Optimize website and landing page content for lead conversion
- Build, test and optimize and increase the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and programs
- Forecast, measure, and analyze metrics to assess the impact of the integrated campaigns and activities in terms of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Analyze campaign performance and data through various reporting tools, tracking toward goals using a test and learn methodology. Effectively communicate results to management and team members
Who you are:
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience with a B2B focus and proven experience planning and building acquisition and growth marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
- Dedicated, and growth-focused mentality. Able to identify digital trends and continually critique and optimize performance with a positive mind-set
- Analytical and data-focused. Should be comfortable like Google Analytics to uncover opportunities and make decisions to find opportunities that can influence business decision-making
- Intermediate understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS), preferably WordPress or similar platforms. This includes familiarity with HTML and technology infrastructures using CSS
- Proven experience working with B2B enterprise level marketing automation solutions like Eloqua, Pardot, or Marketo (preferred) and experience with CRM platforms like Salesforce
- Relevant experience working with or within the following digital marketing tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Tableau, and Trello
- Responsibility managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and paid social media advertising, preferably having managed monthly budgets of $10K or more
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will be helping to identify new campaign opportunities and establish associated execution processes
- Ability to handle multiple workstreams against various deadlines while maintaining communication integrity. Previous experience using a project and calendar management tool is preferred, like Trello or Asana
- Strong performer with strong organizational, execution, and communications skills
#LI_ML1 #LI_IC1 The total cash range for this position in Chicago is $72,500 to $101,500. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $116,000 , which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role. The total cash range for this position in Seattle is $82,500.00 to $115,500.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $132,000.00, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role. Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future. Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership. View our full list of benefits .
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™. © 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs . Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
To apply for this job please visit careers.expediagroup.com.