Senior Android Developer
We are a vibrant tech company based in Brisbane in a growing phase, and we are looking at expanding our development team.
Our tech stack is pretty innovative and modern; we have a full cloud with microservices architecture. We are working on a multitude of projects to increase the performance of our websites and native mobile apps.
We have a highly skilled team located in Brisbane and we offer flexible work arrangements (full remote work).
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the Android platform and a passion for building high-quality native apps. As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying our Android applications using the latest technologies. Key responsibilities are:
- Develop, test and deploy an existing Android application built in Kotlin and Java
- Write clean, modular, and maintainable code
- Integrate APIs using gRPC and GraphQL.
- Write unit tests to ensure code quality and application stability.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional software
- Work closely with the design and product teams to create compelling user experiences.
- Motivated and forward thinking and good work ethic
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Debug and fix application issues reported by users.
The following skills are desirable for this role:
- At least 5 years of end-to-end Android development experience.
- Published at least one Android app in the app store.
- In-depth knowledge of MVP architecture, Kotlin, Java, Dagger 2
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development.
- Familiarity with Git and Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of gRPC or GraphQL is a plus
Please note you must be located in Australia and have full working rights for this role.
Along with great team culture, we offer:
1. A day off every quarter to experience one of our Travello products
2. Very flexible work arrangements
3. Free gym membership
4. Regular fun team activities
For further information about this role, please contact Edgard Shipley Leon, Head of Engineering at [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.