Miami Tour Guide – See Sight Tours – See Sight Tours – Miami
See Sight Tours provides visitors to Miami with small group tours and private sightseeing tours. Tour Guides expected to create an exciting, fun, friendly and enjoyable experience for our customers, by removing the stress of travel and taking care of all of the tickets, line-ups and also engaging in relevant and informed conversation regarding the vibrant sights and surrounds of Miami. Our tour guides must be able to lead multiple groups of visitors through the very best of Miami’s significant historical, heritage and cultural points of interest, attractions and visitor experiences.
Don’t think you have what it takes?!
Out of the hundreds of tour guides we have brought onto our team, very few of them had any guiding experience. Our paid tour guide training will bring out all of your best qualities and turn you into a local historian and story-teller in no time.
We’re seeking the best of Miami Ambassadors and Advocates who will thrive on sharing our fine city with visitors from across America and around the world. Complete formal Guide training is provided.
What’s in it for you?
- Meet and greet guests from all over the country and around the world, work outdoors while sharing fun stories and facts about our world-famous city with interested travellers
- On top of a competitive hourly wage – our guides typically enjoy generous gratuities. Tips range from $20 – $300 extra per shift.
- We allow very flexible schedules – mornings, afternoons, evenings, 1 day per week or 5 days per week. You name it! Your work-life balance is important to us.
- Plenty of room for advancement – our company is growing every year! If you find joy in tour guiding and decide this is the job for you – we are more than happy to move you on to our Management Training Program and begin developing you to manage your own city with your own employees! All of our current managers started as Tour Guides!
- Free/discounted admission to attractions for yourself and your family
- Employee referral bonuses!
- $1000 employee sign on bonus available
What do you bring to the table?
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have clean driver’s abstract (driving record)
- Friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for your city and helping others
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Starts September 2022
- Work hours may vary between 7am and 10pm
- $15-18/hour plus gratuities (Gratuities can range anywhere from $20-$300/day)
- Must be comfortable driving a minivan while talking (Must hold full valid driver’s licence)
To apply for this job please visit see-sight-tours.breezy.hr.