Austin Tour Guide – (Up to $30/h) – See Sight Tours – Austin
See Sight Tours proudly offers guests personalized, small-group tours and services in 18 cities across the USA and Canada. Our team is dedicated to creating exciting and enjoyable experiences for guests from around the world.
See Sight Tours provides visitors to Austin with small group tours and private sightseeing tours. Tour Guides are expected to create an exciting, fun, friendly and enjoyable experience for our customers by removing the stress of travel and taking care of all tickets, line-ups and also engaging in relevant and informed conversation regarding the vibrant sights and surrounds of Austin. Our tour guides must be able to lead groups of visitors through the very best of Austin’s significant historical heritage and cultural points of interest, attractions and visitor experiences.
DON’T THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?!
Of the hundreds of tour guides who have joined our team, very few had any previous guiding experience. Our paid tour guide training will bring out your best qualities and turn you into a local historian and story-teller in no time.
We’re seeking the best of Austin “Ambassadors and Advocates” who will thrive on sharing our fine city with visitors from across America and around the world. Complete formal guide training is provided.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Meet and greet guests from all over the country and around the world. Work outdoors while sharing fun stories and facts about our world-famous city with interested travelers
- Competitive pay-non-shared gratuities
- We allow very flexible schedules – mornings, afternoons, evenings, one day per week or five days per week. You name it! Your work-life balance is important to us.
- Free/discounted admission to attractions for yourself and your family
- Employee referral bonuses!
- We’re growing. There’s plenty of room for advancement! If you find joy in tour guiding and decide this is the job for you – we’re more than happy to move you on to our Management Training Program and begin developing skills to manage your own city and guide team! All current managers began as Tour Guides!
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have clean driver’s abstract (driving record)
- Friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for Austin
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Clean Background check & drug test
- Position begins December 2021
- Work hours may vary between 8am and 11pm
- Flat rate pay + gratuities-equivalent to $20-35+/hour
- Must be comfortable driving a minivan while talking (Must hold full valid driver’s license)
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online by sending your cover letter and resume.
To apply for this job please visit see-sight-tours.breezy.hr.