We are looking for a Salesforce developer, having hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, to work with us at the very cool CamperDays platform!
CamperDays is the #1 campervan comparison website in Europe, currently available in five countries. We help our customers to rent a campervan all around the world. Campervan rental is a growing market that right now is undergoing a massive process of digitalization. Building an international platform to provide the perfect camper holiday is our ambitious goal and we believe that it will be well worth it.
If this resonates with you, we strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion.
THIS CHALLENGE INCLUDES
- Administration of Sales Cloud applications.
- Configuration and customisation of the platform as per business requirements.
- Requirement analysis, design, documentation, development, unit testing/QA, implementation, optimization within Salesforce.
- Work hands-on with API integrations with third-party systems.
- Steer project management with our Salesforce partners and engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained.
- Implement change control from development sandboxes to production and across the development life-cycle.
- Work closely with customer excellence and engineering units to ensure the successful presentation and delivery of new functionalities.
WHY WE ARE A COOL COMPANY!
- You can expect an appreciative and familiar team culture.
- Among other benefits, you can access to online training tools, language classes, gympass and medical health insurance!
- We have two really nice workplaces either in the center of sunny Alicante (Spain) or in Cologne (Germany).
- In our company, constructive feedback is always welcome and needed.
- Quality time for yourself is a must! We care about work/life balance. That’s why we stick to 40 hours a week, offer flexible working hours and home office schemes.
- We do regular team reviews that help colleagues integrate into the progress of their peers and learn new things.
- We support personal development and encourage people to participate in conferences and advanced training courses.
- And last, but not least, we enjoy celebrating joint successes!
WE’LL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU IF…
- Are proficient in APEX, SQL, HTML/JS for Lightning Web Components, Visualforce and REST/SOAP API programming. Having experience with the Salesforce CD/CI is also necessary.
- You are certified in Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I.
- Having experience with Marketing Cloud would be a plus (but not necessary).
- We like to iterate fast, but most of all, iterate in a sustainable way. That’s why you should be used to keeping an eye on testing, clean code and best practices.
- We are team players, so you should be one too. We encourage team members to disagree when making an important decision and to commit to the decision once it has been made.
- We value good communication skills, direct feedback, positive attitude and willingness to show up for each other as well as for the technical work at hand.
- We expect strong English communication skills, both spoken and written.
WE ARE JUST ONE CLICK AWAY!
Apply to this opportunity now and be one of our first applicants. Please, don’t be shy and include your salary expectations, potential starting date and whatever other information that may be important to you.
We cannot wait to welcome you onboard!
Tagged as: Salesforce
To apply for this job please visit www.billiger-mietwagen.de.