Accounting Manager – Roessel Joy – Cambridge
Roessel Joy has partnered with a well-known higher-ed company in Boston to seek out an Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate for this Accounting Manager position has over four years of accounting experience, strong general ledger exposure, and has supervised an accounting team. CPA highly preferred.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
- Overseeing the accounting operations
- Supervising the accounting team
- Reviewing journal entries and general ledger maintenance
- Overall process improvements as needed
- Overseeing the month & year-end close
Qualifications of the Accounting Manager:
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Strong general ledger & month-end close experience
- CPA preferred
- College degree in accounting or finance
- Supervising staff experience
To apply for this job please visit roesseljoy.zohorecruit.com.