QA Automation Engineer
TourRadar is a Series D, venture-backed Adventure Booking Platform disrupting a $200 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked, we provide Operators with a platform that helps them manage, market and sell their organised adventures to travellers directly (B2C) or via distribution partners (B2B2C) worldwide.
Traditionally, booking an organised tour was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry. In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised adventures through one platform.
With 30+ different nationalities in our team and with offices in Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible booking experience. Launched in 2010, we proudly develop and innovate exceptional talent and we are looking to scale our team.
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (Full-time) to join our team in Vienna or remotely within the EU.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated tests; evaluate and analyze test results.
- Create test plans and cases, document defects, and ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Collaborate with product managers to validate features and participate in daily stand-ups.
- Identify system requirements by working with internal teams such as developers and product managers.
- Monitor applications and services for scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Analyze and report bugs, as well as verify bug fixes through test automation.
- Design and plan intricate test scenarios to increase test coverage and decrease manual effort.
- Lead test automation and improve overall test automation strategy.
- Develop repeatable testing infrastructure that enables practical analysis of failures and near real-time reporting.
- Mentor other QA engineers to expand their automated testing skills.
- Identify areas of improvement in the QA and software development processes.
Who you are:
- Proficient in test automation with a deep understanding of QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Strong analytical skills with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries and manipulating databases.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment and adapt to changing demands.
- Proven track record in software quality assurance and testing.
- Ability to write comprehensive and concise test plans and test cases.
- Familiarity with REST API and microservices concepts.
- Experience working in agile development methodologies.
- Experience with more than one test automation framework (for example Cypress, Selenium, Gherkin, REST-Assured, etc.).
- Knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence tools and techniques for testing.
- Experience with security testing tools and techniques, such as vulnerability scanning or penetration testing.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with code quality and code coverage tools, such as SonarQube or Codecov.
- Experience with Postman or similar API testing tools.
What can you expect?
- Awesome Office: Located in the heart of Vienna’s 1st District, our headquarters and its surroundings are second to none when it comes to atmosphere. Every day we enjoy an open office floor plan, complete with our “barketing department”, foosball games, and deluxe coffee machines that keep us buzzing.
- Location: Vienna is a thriving startup hub, with ample opportunities to grow your network and enjoy the benefits of a city ranked number one for Quality of Living for ten years running! Affordable for families and young professionals, filled with nature parks, a lively restaurant scene, rolling vineyards, and plenty of art, culture, and events to enjoy on your weekends.
- Flexibility: Work from home, or our beautiful office and enjoy flexible working hours that allow you to structure your days how you please.
- Diversity: Thrive in an international work environment that has more than 35 different nationalities under one roof. English is our official working language, but keep your ears peeled for a multitude of languages lingering in the hallways!
- Regular team outings and events: Enjoy virtual or in-person team nights at least once a month with different themes and activities to keep us all connected. Expect spontaneous events and trips together from hiking trips, wine tasting, rock climbing, and more.
- Workgroups: Join like-minded team members in voluntary workgroups around topics like well-being, sustainability or company culture to actively shape how we work at TourRadar
- Well-being: Mobile working and disconnected working from managers and team members have unique challenges that are different from working in an office. We are aware that even though we are working hard, it is always important to maintain a healthy work-life balance and manage our mental health. To provide the necessary help you have free and anonymous access to check-ins, therapy & workshops led by an external curated team of professionals.
- Training & Development: With annual training and development opportunities in place, we support each other through yearly Development and Reflection Talks (DaRT) to discuss individual development opportunities and future career paths. At our thriving start-up, there are many opportunities to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects in our rapidly growing industry.
- On top of this, you’ll also enjoy EUR 25 home office allowance for costs arising from working remotely, quarterly team lunches, employee discounts on all TourRadar adventures, and many more!
Through a flexible startup atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and transparent lines of communication we welcome new ideas from fresh minds, so apply now and seize the chance of being part of a highly flexible and motivated team revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked all around the world!
To apply for this job please visit tourradar.talentlyft.com.