Program Manager – Strategy & Growth
What we do is important
In an increasingly digital world, there is a desperate need to augment our human experience by getting us to interact with the real world around us and the people in it. At Headout, our mission is to be the easiest, fastest, and the most delightful way to head out to our next real-life experience. We do this by running a managed marketplace to the world’s most exceptional real-life experiences — from immersive tours to museums to live events and everything in between.
We’ve got scale, fast growth, and solid fundamentals
Headout has served tens of millions of guests from 196 countries on one of our experiences across 70+ cities in 9 languages. Today, we’ve sales in 100s of millions of $s a year and have grown 4x+ in ’22. Contrary to the norm, we deliver this scale and growth while being profitable. We raised $42M in ’22 and have a decade+ runway enabling us to think truly long term.
Now is the right time
While we have a fast-growing business, we are still very early in our journey with a large upside to capture and have a team that is small enough for you to have an indelible outsized impact on our journey. We are not too early, we are not too late.
Every place has its own beat and we are no different. We are not the right place for everybody but we are the right place for a certain group of people. Read more about it here.
We are looking for a Program Manager – Growth & Strategy. Reporting directly to the Vice President – Growth & Strategy, you will be in charge of identification of strategic opportunities, and the subsequent design and successful execution of their go to market strategies.
What makes this role special?
- Vision. Use internal and market data to determine the right opportunities to accomplish our goal of building the horizontal marketplace for experiences
- Impact. Design and coordinate the execution of the Go To Market strategy, define the milestones and metrics, assess progress and take required actions to ensure goal attainment
- Team. Be part of a team that is taking bold bets and . Expect something different
- Growth. Work with senior stakeholders across teams – local markets, growth, product, marketing. Your efforts will involve every side of our organization. Learn something every day.
What skills & experience do you need?
- 3+ years experience in Strategy Consulting or strategic project management in high growth environments (preferably ecommerce start-ups)
- Analytical mindset with a knack for deep diving into data
- Exceptional organizational skills, you get things done!
- Experience laying the foundations for a team strategy
- Exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with people on all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously
- Great problem-solving and analytical abilities to identify, evaluate and manage opportunities
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Able to cope with change and to work in an agile environment
- You have experience starting or scaling a successful startup.
- You have a demonstrated interest in marketplaces, travel, events and all things experiential.
- Understanding of the European markets
At Headout, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and the community at large. Headout provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. During the interview process, if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact the recruiter assigned to your application or email us at [email protected].
Please note that once you apply for this job profile your personal data will be retained for a period of one (1) year. Headout shall process this data for recruitment purposes only. Once the relevant job profile is filled or once the time period of one (1) year from the date of the job application has passed, whichever is later, Headout shall either delete your data or inform you that it shall keep it in its database for future roles. In compliance with the relevant privacy laws, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. If you have any concerns or questions about the way Headout handle your data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer for more information.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.