Korean Guide – Tour 1 (S) – Polynesian Cultural Center – Laie
Produce a one-of-a-kind guest experience by providing guided tours inside the Polynesian Cultural Center. Teach guests about the unique aspects of each Polynesian culture represented at the center in a way that reflects the PCC’s standards of excellence. Answer questions from the public about various displays at the PCC and resolve guest concerns.
- Provides guided walking tour in English or the guest’s native language.
- Assists guests throughout the tour, answering questions whenever possible.
- Receives guest arrival information and provides initial greeting and orientation.
- Assists guests using strollers and wheelchairs, or exhibiting any other type of disability.
- Attends daily coordination/information meeting and all scheduled department, division and company-wide meetings and training sessions.
- Provides information to guests concerning activities, the location of various buildings or activity areas and various historical aspects of the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- As a Guide, gives a day-long personalized walking tour through the Polynesian Cultural Center, explaining all lectures and demonstrations for assigned guests, and insuring the overall safety of assigned guests during the tour.
- Resolving guests’ concerns in the most courteous and expedient manner possible while staying in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other job-related as assigned by the management.
- Basic knowledge about the various cultural areas encountered during the tour.
- In good health and a voice that can endure up to four hours of speaking in any given time frame
- Capable of a full range of body movement and be capable of moving freely among the guests.
- Speak, read and write in English.
- Fluency in a foreign language.
- High school graduate or the equivalent.
4 Days To Be Determined 12:00pm-4:55pm (19 Hours per week)
All applicants must be available for an on-site interview at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie, HI. Please note that the Polynesian Cultural Center will not provide relocation or travel expense reimbursements related to this application or hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit secure6.saashr.com.