At Red Ventures, our greatest asset is our people. We empower our employees to be the authors of our story. We act and hustle like owners. We heavily invest in learning and development opportunities and programs for every stage of an employee’s career. Red Ventures is for problem solvers and entrepreneurial thinkers. It’s for people ready to pitch in, work hard, and have a lot of fun in the process.Platform Engineers at Red Ventures focus on application infrastructure and cloud architecture within AWS. As part of the Internal Products & Platform team, you’ll play a big part in building tools & automation to reduce engineer friction and increase the speed, security, and reliability of operating applications in the cloud. If you love short feedback loops, continuous experimentation and learning, cloud-native technologies, and the freedom to act like an owner, this is the job for you.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with developers and internal stakeholders to design cloud-native architectures
- Create infrastructure in AWS using Infrastructure as Code tools
- Design, develop and implement tools that enable efficiencies or reduce friction for engineers operating in AWS
- Drive best practices as it relates to software deployments
- Research new AWS services and features for adoption
- Drive awareness and visibility of cost optimization opportunities
What We’re Looking For
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Some knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with building and deploying container based or serverless applications
- Demonstrated scripting/coding experience in at least one language (preferably Golang)
- Understanding of CI/CD methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code (preferably Terraform)
- Passion and creativity for solving complex problems
- Curiosity and strong bias for action
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
To apply for this job please visit www.redventures.com.