Operations Executive – Rome
Who We Are…
Welcome to Travel Corporation Asia (TCA).
TCA is a Destination Management Company offering B2B services to Europe, the UK, and the Easter Mediterranean to Travel Agents throughout Asia and Israel
Being part of the Travel Corporation, with over 10,000 employees in 40 offices and 100 years of experience; we aim to spread the love of travel. Our philosophy is simple – to create enriching, authentic experiences for our travellers.
At TTC we put our customers at the centre of everything we do; we make travel personal to each guest, which has led to our multi award-winning portfolio. We are passionate about “Making Travel Matter,” committed to leaving a positive impact on the communities we engage with and dedicated to reducing our environmental impact. There is a high emphasis on teamwork across the company; understanding that not one of us works best alone. We like to practise what we preach with individualised staff development, staff volunteering days and staff travel discounts.
Who You Are…
We are looking for an Operations Executive to become part of our Italian Team. The position will be based out of our Central Rome Office yet working closely with our TCA Operations Team in London. If you are passionate about travel; driven by service and delivery and ready to be a key player in a small, thoughtful, and hardworking team we look forward to hearing from you.
- Booking of visits/services and liaising with London Office plus other internal departments
- Confirm services and control deadlines
- Research and book ad hoc visits in Italy
- Booking and confirmation of local coaches with respective permits
- Ensure correct permits for LDC booked
- Point of contact in Rome for London TCA Team
- General administrative duties
- Assist wider Rome Operations with daily running of the department as required
- Prioritize workload which may include working on the weekends.
- Part of the 24 hours emergency mobile phone and Saturday rota.
- Build strong relationships with internal/ external departments, including provide high level of customer service to our clients.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Excellent spoken and written English & Italian.
- Tour Operations experience necessary
- Positive, bright, and can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to meet targets & deadlines
- Great collaborative skills
- Ability to manage under pressure
- Excellent computer literacy skills – Word, Microsoft, Teams, Excel, Sales Force
To apply for this job please visit careers.uk.ttc.com.