Butterfield & Robinson, one of the world’s leading travel companies, is hiring a talented Operations Coordinator to join our European Operations Team in Beaune, France. Butterfield & Robinson’s continued success depends upon the seamless execution of our trips. The Operations Coordinator plays an important part in the preparation and execution of the highest possible quality trips from our Italian office.
This position has the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to European Trip Management team in making and confirming vendor bookings and related communications;
- Collaborate on the daily trip check-outs and check-ins for all trip materials and equipment;
- Provide general office support as required, including office reception, daily mail, courier, office equipment and supplies;
- Work with the rest of the team to support for the operations of our trips so that they are run with care required to delivery the highest quality experience to our travellers;
- Act as an Ambassador of B&R to ensure that the French office continues to cultivate the famous Butterfield & Robinson spirit in all its guides and staff;
- Be available for and encourage and effectively share communication and feedback from all Guides.
The ideal candidate will come to B&R with the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience working in an administrative/office environment;
- A valid drivers licence and ability to drive standard transmission vehicle;
- Experience working with MS Office suite (MSWord, Excel, Outlook and CRM);
- Post-secondary education;
- Extensive travel or knowledge of regions and countries where we travel;
- Fluency in English and French (both written and verbal);
- General knowledge of tour operations and the travel industry is an asset.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated all of the following skills and characteristics:
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, working with cross-cultural and geographically dispersed teams; excellent communicator, both written and verbal;
- Meticulous organizational and planning skills, with the ability to multi-task;
- High attention to detail in the execution of all duties;
- Strong administrative computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office Suite of programs and CRM;
- Creative thinking with a passion for travel;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, and as an integral part of a team;
- A conscientious work ethic – a perfectionist when it comes to follow-through;
- Excellent communicator (English and Italian), both written and verbal;
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
To apply for this job please visit www.butterfield.com.