Ski Guest Services Supervisor – Omni Hotels & Resorts –
Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Join our team and earn a $250 sign on bonus and a free ski pass at Bretton Woods!!
Guest Services Supervisor will be responsible for supervision of the guest service desk and ensuring that all guest concerns are resolved according to company standards.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding all departments in the ski area including (but not limited to) lifts, ticket/pass sales, rental/repair services, F&B Outlets, retail, ski school and Hobbits, Ski Patrol, Canopy Tour and Adventure Center.
- Schedules desk staff according to business levels.
- Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding all other aspects of the Resort such as lodging, activities, transportation and F&B.
- Assists guest in lost and found items/persons, recording reports of stolen or lost items and distribution of found items to the appropriate owners.
- Responsible for distributing information to guests and associates for all aspects of the ski area such as; trail conditions, events and activities, lift opening and closings and daily announcements.
- Administers daily ticket sales and booking activities using RTP computer system.
- Administers daily computer system opening and closing in RTP station.
- Administers daily closing cash outs and balancing end of day deposits.
- Responsible for maintaining vouchers and inventory logs.
- Minimum 1 year supervisor experience.
- Must lead by example, remain professional in all situations.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be flexible with schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit externalhourly-omnihotels.icims.com.