GBH Tour Guide – North American Breweries – Rochester
BREW HOUSE HOURS OF OPERATION:
Sunday – Thursday | 11am-10pm
Friday & Saturday | 11am-11pm
As a Tour Guide, you will be instrumental in creating a memorable experience for our guests. The Tour Guide will interact with people of various backgrounds and possess an enthusiasm for beer and an eagerness to learn about how beer is brewed.
- Thursday & Friday – afternoon and evening hours
- Saturday & Sunday – morning, afternoon, and evening hours
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Give a brief discussion on the Genesee Brewery’s history and a general overview of the brewing process to groups that request tours
- Ensure groups are following brewery safety protocols
- Interact with people of various backgrounds
- Greet customers, be available to answer questions, and otherwise assist the retail staff as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18+ years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High energy performers with experience and comfort presenting to groups
- Ability to lift and manage up to 20 lbs. (during various times throughout shift) and stand for long periods of time.
- Prior knowledge of the brewing process is helpful but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.