Travel/Marketing Accounts Payable Specialist – The National WWII Museum – New Orleans
The National WWII Museum is seeking a Travel /Marketing Accounts Payable Specialist. This full-time position reports to the Controller and Senior Accountantand oversees contracts and payments for the Museum’s paid media campaigns andensures payments are made timely and accurately to international vendors forour educational travel programs.
- Monitors Travel AP email and ensures allinvoices submitted for payment have proper account coding, approvals, andpurchase orders.
- Ensures all new vendors are vetted and thecorrect foreign vendor paperwork is obtained.
- Processes all international wires daily.
- Oversees contracts and payments for theMuseum’s print advertising, outdoor advertising, digital advertising, onsitemarketing advertising, and social media advertising.
- Provides reconciliations of actualmarketing spend to budget for Marketing team and Finance.
- Prepares month end close marketingaccruals.
- Provides support during the year-endaudit.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 3years of directly related experience, preferably in a non-profit or relatedinstitution.
- Basic knowledge of GAAP and FundAccounting.
- Initiative, strong organizational skills,and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Blackbaud FinancialEdge and Excel.
- Ability to work independently under tighttime constraints consistently meeting deadlines.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.