Tour Guide – Molson Coors – Milwaukee
Requisition ID: 24412
A Career in Beerand Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company (MCBC) is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewerswithour culture rooted in our coreValues. We believe in our brands and our people,and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture.We want you to join our team ofbrand ambassadorswho believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, ifyou getexcitedabout making a real difference aspart of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of Seasonal or Part Time Guest Relations Representative working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the Guest Relations Team. You will provide great customer service to our guests ensuring a positive, informative, and quality guest experience in one of 3 areas- Tour Guide, Hospitality Server, or Retail Customer Service Representative.
Tour Guide – You will conduct public and private walking tours of the Miller Brewery and historic buildings on the Milwaukee Campus. You will engage with guests while delivering engaging and entertaining information about brewery operations and history. Successful candidates will consistently maintain and provide a safe customer experience adhering to all MCBC safety protocols. This position reports to the Tour Operations Supervisor.
Hospitality Server – You will facilitate sampling of MCBC brands for public/private tours and special events at various on-site facilities including the MCBC corporate Fred’s Pub location, historic Miller Caves, Bavarian-Style Miller Inn and/or the Miller Visitor Center & beer garden. Successful candidates consistently maintain and provide an entertaining and educational customer experience while adhering to all MCBC safety protocols. This position reports to the Hospitality Supervisor.
Retail Customer Service Representative – You will enhance the tour experience through the sale of branded merchandise at “Miller, The Brewery Shop.” You will create inviting merchandising displays, operate POS Register systems as well as assist in the prepping, tagging, and stocking of all retail merchandise. Successful candidates will consistently maintain and provide a knowledgeable and friendly customer experience while adhering to all MCBC safety protocols. This position reports to the Retail Supervisor.
- You utilize strong customer service skills to provide an inviting atmosphere for our guests.
- You possess the ability to work well in a diverse, team-oriented environment with strong communication skills.
- You can handle moderate lifting (up to 50 lbs.), standing/sitting for extended periods of time and/or significant walking & climbing of stairs daily.
- You have strong organizational and time-management skills.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- Youbuild relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome.
- Youtake accountability forresults- acting withintegrityandhonoringcommitments.
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We care about our People and Planetand have challenged ourselves with stretch goals aroundourkey priorities.
- Wecare about our communities andplay our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks,giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary incentive plan, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program (available to PT/FT employees working 24+ hours per week).
- Access to MCBC Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources.
- On site Pub,access to cool brand clothing and swag, top eventsand, of course…free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.molsoncoors.com.