Night Auditor – MOBILE DAYS INN/SUPER 8 – Mobile
A & R Hospitality Group is looking for a Night Manager who can provide outstanding customer service and always maintains a positive attitude.
About A&R Hospitality Group:
A&R Hospitality Management operates 19 hotels throughout the United States, totaling approximately 1,800 rooms and over $100 million in assets. The company partners with premium brands such as Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Wyndham, and Choice, as well as independent brands in six competitive markets. For additional information, please visit the company’s website at www.anrgroup.com.
The Night Manager/Guest Service Representative (GSR) works at the front desk of the hotel and provides service to hotel guests and clients. The GSR greets and checks in arriving guests and checks out departing guests. The GSR provides excellent customer service to all guests, makes reservations for guests arriving on the same day or future dates, answers incoming phone calls, and responds to any guest inquiries or requests. The agent will also perform any brand required tasks within the properties front desk system to process the hotels nightly audit.
We are in search of qualified candidates who can excel at the following:
• Always maintain a professional appearance
• Register all incoming guests and ensure all pertinent information is obtained • Assist in other departments as needed
• Address and resolve guest complaints in a timely manner
• Block incoming reservations based on guest requests and room availability
• Block arriving reservations of all groups
• Maintain cleanliness of the back office and front desk area
• Anticipate guest needs in order to have superior guest service
• Maintain confidentiality and security of proprietary company information and guest information • Perform a nightly audit according to brand and A&R standards
A&R benefits include:
• Paid vacation time
• Hotel discounts
• Paid Holidays
• Continuous training
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Available
• Free Teledoc for eligible employees
A &R Hospitality Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.