Ski Instructor 16 – Marcus Hotels – Lake Geneva
Working at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa means you’re not just a number – you’re a member of our family. You’ll receive all the benefits of working at a AAA Four Diamond resort in a small community, combined with the benefits of a larger hotel management company based in Wisconsin. Our name in the area means home, family and tradition. We have a strong sense of tradition, and we’re looking to create a strong, bright future – a future that includes you.
A grand opportunity awaits as part of the Grand Geneva family as a Ski Instructor:Provide Snow sports instruction to guests of all ages.
REFERRAL BONUS: (NEW associates only; returnees and transfers – not eligible) New ski associate referrals will receive $250 if referred associate is active 30 days after ski season opening day and another $250 upon completion of 60 days from ski season opening day
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
- Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day
- Love where they work
- Be appreciated for what they bring to a team
- Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people
Grand Geneva is now hiring full-time and part-time team members with fantastic benefits!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Free meals every shift made by our talented culinary team
- Work 1 day a week get a Ski Pass*
- Golf, Ski, & Spa discounts
- Hotel room discounts as low as $49 per night
- WELL Spa Gym membership for $16 per paycheck
- Advancement opportunities across the property and US
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Recognition programs (aka get paid to celebrate)
- 16+ years of age required
- Someone who is passionate about people and travel
- Willing to work weekends
- LOVES meeting new people and interacting with guests
- LOVES snow and cold weather environments
- Has reliable transportation to and from work
- Past experience on ski hills and customer service a plus
- Enjoys proactively using their creativity to personalize the guest experience
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
To apply for this job please visit marcuscorp.taleo.net.