Manager, Strategy and Transformation
Expedia for Business (E4B) is looking for a strategic forward-looking Manager, Strategy and Transformation to play a meaningful role in evolving our business and redefining the travel industry. Do you want to help people go places? Come travel with us!
In this role, you will help solve for the next generation of travel challenges and opportunities. You will be responsible for supporting strategic projects that drive transformational change for our Travel Partners across our Lodging, Air and Ground Transportation businesses. This includes helping set objectives and priorities, evaluating investment priorities competitive analysis. If you enjoy being results-oriented, collaborative, and driving end-to-end strategic projects then join this dynamic and mighty team!
What You’ll Do
- Identify and frame strategic opportunities in a structured, analytical way to clearly communicate options, risks, and trade-offs
- Collaborate cross functionally to inspire change by identifying and implementing the best ways of working across the organization
- Drive decision-making and alignment by working across E4B and Expedia Group
- Support strategic projects and lead investigations to drive the business forward
- Help facilitate the delivery of the annual plan and divisional scorecard result Examples of initiatives are identifying and launching new products or business models, pricing and go-to-market strategy, sales and operational efficiency, supply/demand investments, post-merger integrations of teams, etc
Who You Are
- 5-7 years of experience in strategy consulting and/or similar role in a leading technology company
- You bring excellent quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills and an ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into viable strategies
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate issues and influence others, including experience communicating complex information to senior leaders
- You see the ‘big picture’ and to effectively prioritize and drive projects
- You are a self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- You are ambitious, self-aware, and able to drive success while working autonomously
- You are a team player who actively promotes & encourages diversity of thought
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and proven experience in modeling, analysis, research and presentation creation
- Master’s in Business Administration or a related field; or equivalent related professional experience
- International experience and/or experience online or in the travel industry preferred
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs .
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
To apply for this job please visit careers.expediagroup.com.