Attraction Technician – Malibu Jacks – Lafayette
Job Description: Attraction Technician
Reports to: General Manager, Floor Manager, Maintenance Manager, Senior Attraction Technician
At Malibu Jacks, we create an exciting career for passionate individuals to share in bringing entertainment and fun to our guests! Our vision is to create a safe and fun space for families of all ages to have the best in modern entertainment. Technology and maintenance is key to our unique experience and we need your electro-mechanical, equipment maintenance, and troubleshooting experience. We need talented individuals who are lifelong learners and fantastic problem solvers. Not only are we looking for technical aptitude, but also customer service rockstars!
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee, clean, and be responsible for multiple attractions including coasters, Virtual Reality Systems, Laser Tag, Simulators, and more
- Assist with POS systems, projectors, and other building equipment
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
- Maintain PM logs for all attractions and keep them up to date
- Keep up to date numbers for parts stocked
- Communicate daily with team members
- Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
- Be knowledgeable and willing to run attractions when needed
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Strong teamwork ethic and attitude
- Attention to detail
- Time management and a sense of urgency
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work up to 45 hours per week, available to work every weekend
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 39lbs unaided
What We Offer:
Malibu Jacks offers great work-life balance. There are multiple opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits, and paid professional training to take your technical skills to the next level.
Malibu Jacks is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Malibu Jacks makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
To apply for this job please visit malibujacks.applytojob.com.