ALL-STAR WEEK ATTRACTION MANAGER – Los Angeles Dodgers – Los Angeles
PLAY BALL PARK Event Overview
Major League Baseball PLAY BALL PARK is an indoor/outdoor interactive baseball and softball theme park with over 600,000 square feet of fun. Featuring Major League clinics, free autograph sessions, over 40 interactive attractions and much more for the entire family at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Over the course of the (4) four days MLB will look to have over 100,000 fans walk through the doors.
Attraction Manager Job Description
Attraction Managers will work at PLAY BALL PARK and oversee interactive attractions. They will report to the Zone Manager responsible for the “Zone” in which their attractions are located and manage all staff assigned to their dedicated attractions. Responsibilities vary per person based on the appointed attractions but include management of the attraction, controlling fan throughput and waiver signings, and ensuring the attraction is up and running during all hours of the show.
Attraction Managers spend the week prior to the start of the event training with the Zone Managers. Training consists of team-building exercises, learning the show floor plan, health and safety procedures, radio procedures and all other elements related to the successful operation of PLAY BALL PARK. Attraction Managers are required to work very long hours throughout the week and will be on their feet the entire day. This is a fast pace high energy job.
Dates and Hours
- Monday, July 11, 2022 from 9:00 am through 5:00 pm (tentative time)
- Tuesday, July 12, 2022 from 9:00 am through 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022 from 9:00 am through 8:00 pm
- Thursday, July 14, 2022 from 7:30 am through 8:30 pm
- Friday, July 15, 2022 from 7:30 am through 8:30 pm
- Saturday, July 16, 2022 from 7:30 am through 8:30 pm
- Sunday, July 17, 2022 from 7:30 am through 8:30 pm
- Monday, July 18, 2022 from 7:30 am through 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022 from 7:30 am through 7:30 pm
* Please note times are subject to change
- Completion of a minimum two years in an accredited four-year college degree program or a combination of education and relevant experience
- Degree in Sports Administration and/or Event Management strongly preferred
- College Athletes a Plus+
- Experience in working with public/children
- Experience with working with volunteers a plus+
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
- Must be available to work from beginning of training through the conclusion of PLAY BALL PARK
- Ability to work long hours and stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must take direction well and learn fast
- Must be able to communicate to volunteers clearly and concisely
- The successful candidate must be able to work the entire show schedule
- All applicants must submit to and successfully pass a background investigation
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes his/her right to work in the United States.
To comply with the Los Angeles Dodgers COVID-19 policy, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.