Tour Guide, Illuminarium Atlanta – Legends – Atlanta
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has six divisions operating worldwide – Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions – offering clients and partners a 360-degree service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
The newest addition to our Global Attractions portfolio, Legends is the exclusive operating partner of Illuminarium, a global experiential company offering breakthrough immersive 360-degree cinematic entertainment. Presented in custom-designed venues, Illuminarium surrounds visitors in sight and sound at an epic scale through a combination of cutting-edge technologies. Whether embarking on an African safari, exploring the depths of space or sipping cocktails in a Tokyo night market, Illuminarium provides access to the world’s most extraordinary experiences. With a fully customizable canvas, Illuminarium is the ideal location for special events, viewing parties, and unique nightlife offerings. Illuminarium Experiences brings together best-in-class partners in content creation, theatrical design, interactive technologies and venue operations. Illuminarium has locations in Atlanta, Las Vegas and additional markets to be announced soon. To learn more, visit Illuminarium.com.
As a Tour Ambassador at Illuminarium Atlanta, you are responsible for delivering the ultimate experience for our guests. By engaging the guest through storytelling and delivering a scripted experience tailored to the unique needs of every guest, you are the face of the attraction. At Illuminarium we strive to democratize experiences and thus our Tour Ambassadors need to be alert and observant, making every guest feel you are there for that guest alone. Tour Ambassadors must have a commanding presence and excite and inspire, providing an exceptional guest experience.
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide a welcoming and exciting environment; delivering an engaging scripted experience to large groups of guests in a concise and professional manner
- Operate the attraction in a smooth and efficient manner, processing the required number of sessions, without allowing these objectives to be detrimental to the guest experience
- Maintain knowledge of content related facts and figures to engage with guests in an educated manner, inspiring guests throughout the duration of their visit
- Address and resolve guests concerns and queries and strive to exceed guest expectations
- Ensure that the theater remains inviting and clean, proactively addressing any issues
- Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Museum or Art Gallery experience highly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer facing, high-volume Guest Service Experience; Prior proven experience with public speaking is strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to memorize and recite facts clearly and accurately
- Pleasant and welcoming persona, helpful and capable of guiding guests; addressing any concerns or queries in a professional and empathetic manner
- Ability to stand long hours as the role is a roaming role within the Attraction
- Enthusiastic and engaging personality with the ability to repeat performance over and over again
- Should maintain attitude of positive behavior and be commercially focused
- Quick learner with the ability to handle learning multiple scripts and meet deadlines
- Flexibility in daily tasks, problem solver, self-motivated
- Must be flexible to work extended hours including late nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have full availability to work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and must be able to work a minimum of one late shift until 1am on either Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night.
- Must be vaccinated.
- Must be able to regularly move and carry 20-30 lbs, and up to 50 lbs often.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and management; bi-lingual skills preferred
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations including but not limited to Legends’ COVID Preparedness Plan and Standard Operating Procedures, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
- Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
- Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.