Tour Guide (Kohler Retiree), Kohler Design Center – Kohler Co. – Kohler
Tour Guide (Kohler Retiree), Kohler Design Center
Work Mode: Onsite
Location: Kohler, WI
You will have the opportunity to contribute to advancing the Kohler Brand! Tour Guides for the Kohler Design Center will provide guests with an informational and educational Arts/Industry Factory Tour, Kohler Design Center tour and a history tour.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing tours for all guests
- Adopt to special requests
- Being able to address compliments and complaints effectively
- Working with large group tours of the Kohler Design Center including the lower level museum and Kohler Factories
- Prioritizing the safety of the guests when touring in the different factories
- Describes features of interest and lectures including production processes, history of organization, and factory layout
- Helping to maintain and sanitize tour supplies
This is a part time position working weekdays only. Typical shifts are 8:00am to 11:00am.
- All applicants must be a retiree from Kohler Co.
- Strong customer service orientation, prior experience preferred
- Confident conversationalist
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact [email protected] Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To apply for this job please visit kohler.csod.com.