IT Business Analyst
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business.At TUI we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal. We recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience. We have embarked on an exciting, large scale digital transformation programme and are looking for talented and dedicated people to join the TUI Flight Marketplace team within the international IT department (“TFM”). The TFM is TUIs groupwide common IT-platform providing all TUI airline and 3rd party flights, including ancillaries for own and secondary distribution across B2C and B2B channels.Being part of Team Flight Ancillaries, which is responsible for developing and operating ancillary services (flight seats, luggage, extras) the technical Business Analyst will plan and execute group wide rollout activities for the ancillary services as well as create detailed analysis, outline problems, opportunities and solutions. This is a great opportunity to join a team of high-quality, innovative and like-minded people, who are driving the development of compelling cloud based solutions to contribute to TUIs global flight product strategy.You will, in collaboration with business and technical stakeholders, capture and analyse functional and non-functional business and technical requirements, being responsible for translating them into architectural blueprints that outline solutions to achieve business objectives.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- As the contact person between IT development and business, you are the coordinator for operations and you implement projects.
- You plan and execute group wide rollout activities for our international flight platform with regard to flight ancillary products
- In cooperation with our international stakeholders you collect and analyze functional and non-functional, business and technical requirements.
- You are responsible for elaborating the requirements within our agile way of working for our software developers as well as you accompany the implementation and testing.
- Understanding and implementing market specifics for flight products in different source markets is one of the core tasks.
- The quality assurance and improvement of the existing IT services in cooperation with internal and external IT service providers is part of the area of responsibility.
- Support of the technical team lead in the development and prioritization of user stories, taking into account various, group-wide stakeholders.
- ideally a technical degree, business studies degree or comparable IT expertise and experience acquired on-the-job
- experience in international software rollout activities and strong passion for technology
- strong business analyst skills and capability of understanding complex systems and processes
- basic understanding of known web technologies, standards and methods (e.g. AWS, APIgee, SOAP) desirable, but not mandatory
- ability to work autonomously, independently and conscientiously and take on responsibility
- high-level customer and service orientation combined with good social and teamwork skills
- fluent English
- experience in the application of agile methods (e.g. Scrum and Kanban)
- experience with modelling languages (e.g. BPMN, ArchiMate, UML) is desirable
- experience in the tourism industry / flight products is desirable
About Our Offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page
To apply for this job please visit careers.tuigroup.com.