Tour Leader. USA – Intrepid Group –
As the largest travel B Corp globally Intrepid creates positive change through the joy of travel by offering sustainable, experience-rich travel and providing the best travel experiences ever, for both the people and the planet. Travel to us is a force for good and we want to be the best travel company not just in the world, but for the world. So, let’s change the way we all see the world, together as now more than ever, the world needs Intrepid people.
Leaders with Intrepid
You’re there to inspire our travelers and help them fall in love with their destination by immersing them in your local culture and exposing them to true real-life experiences. Our leaders don’t just recite from a guidebook, they use their passion for their community to educate and help our travelers fall in love with the destination – so they want to return, again and again.
With Intrepid you’ll be ensuring that the work you do has meaning, as Intrepid focuses on giving back and investing in your local community, which is why we use local leaders, and local operators and ensure we give back to the destination at every opportunity.
To become a leader with Intrepid you’ll need:
• A love of travel, the ability to inspire other travelers and travel experience within North America
• Excellent organizational and logistical skills
• Experience in a customer service and/or leadership role with the ability to develop rapport with a broad range of individuals and groups
• Physically fit and healthy to withstand the combination of long hours, and often mentally and physically challenging conditions
• Consent to Pre-Employment and random drug and alcohol testing, current First Aid and CPR Certificates (must be completed prior to commencement)
• Possess current passport, and Consent for a criminal background check and DOT medical exam
• Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive a 15-passenger vehicle
What it’s like to be a leader with Intrepid:
Our team reflects the diversity of our customers and communities we visit, our people are comprised of 58 nationalities in 46 countries and Intrepid recognizes that diversity makes us a stronger business. With a commitment to breaking down barriers, we support a culture where people can be themselves. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including Indigenous American People, LGBTQI+ people, people living with a disability, people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and people from different ethnicities, races, and religions.
Intrepid will offer you:
• Departures through the year of diverse itineraries to lead, including a hike, bike, and kayak adventure, festival trips, family tours, and foodie experiences
• Travel to/from trip included
• Accommodation at the hotel where the guests are staying (generally) & some meals included
• Access to e-learning platforms, comprehensive leader training & internal career opportunities
• Travel discounts for you to experience Intrepid as a passenger
• Recognition and celebration with awards nights
• Opportunity support not-for-profit Intrepid foundations projects
Applications close on the 15th of March 2023
We are excited to hear from you, and we encourage you to not delay your application as we will be screening applications as they are received and may close advertising early if the right person is identified.
To apply for this job please visit career10.successfactors.com.