Business and Account Development Executive – Travel, Transportation, Hospitality & Logistics (TTHL) – Information Services Group –
Business and Account Development Executive – Travel, Transportation, Hospitality & Logistics (TTHL)
Position DescriptionISG is a leading technology research and advisory services firm supporting private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their enterprises through consulting with a focus on digital business transformation, operational excellence, and automation.
Our TTHL vertical supports the world’s leading organizations by helping them optimize their internal operations, modernize their legacy environments via digital transformation, design the right technology ecosystem and meet ever-increasing customer expectations whilst ensuring regulatory compliance and control.
The primary responsibility will be to execute new business development activities in the Americas region by actively selling ISG’s range of services and capabilities to prospects within the TTHL industries. Additionally, the role will actively manage a few existing clients to expand services and scope within the client organization.
The role requires a proven ability to sell professional services including digital consulting (enterprise agility, cloud, platform transformation, etc.), automation and sourcing offerings to senior management including CIOs, COOs, CDOs’, CFOs, Global Business Services Leaders, CPOs, CHROs and others, and the successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of achievement.
The role also demands expertise of the TTHL industries to speak with credibility and to effectively pivot sales activities and messages. Whilst support will be available from the existing TTHL team, along with ISG’s sales organization, it is expected that the successful candidate will be able to:
- Identify sales opportunities with both existing and new clients
- Work with TTHL colleagues to develop appropriate solutions
- Lead sales pursuits
- Close sales
This position reports to the Americas Sales Leader. The position carries an individual sales target, with a compensation package that includes a base salary plus commission on sales for both existing and new logo clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Qualifications
- Rich and deep TTHL industry experience
- Successful and demonstrable experience carrying and meeting an annual sales and revenue quota for personal production
- 10+ years of industry experience working in a strategic/targeted account sales environment managing “global” Clients and selling large consulting /professional services engagements
- Extensive experience landing new business with new prospects
- Extensive existing network of TTHL contacts and potential clients to be leveraged by ISG in this new role
- High energy and level of professionalism in working the market and building and cultivating relationships
- Effective team-seller, who can collaborate and orchestrate the roles of ISG SMEs and leadership in a sales pursuit
- Able to understand and communicate the unique value proposition for each ISG service and solution
- Able to align client & ISG strategic objectives as well as ISG integrated offerings to help achieve client’s business goals
- Deep understanding of factors impacting the TTHL industry and how ISG can help address the client’s associated business imperatives
- Strong listening and consultative problem solving skills with an ability to visualize and shape large integrated offerings from ISG
- Best in class executive “C” level sales & communications skills. Able to converse in business value terminology and appreciate the nuances between the TTHL sub-domains
- Creative and strategic thinking with an ability to create and execute effective account plans, as well as plans to bring in new logos
- Effective leadership skills with demonstrable sharing of best practices
- Sincere integrity and ethics which build trustworthy relationships internally and externally with an unspoken commitment to follow-up and follow through
- Proven communications skills for both writing, speaking and presentation
- Ability to convey a professional, polished image and the highest of professional ethics while maintaining a strong company attitude
- Key traits and characteristicsinclude high energy, empathic, transparent, consultative, hungry to succeed, strong commercial skills, strong domain knowledge and a strong personal contact network
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a technical or scientific field
- MBA or other advanced degree(s) desirable
- Demonstrates strong knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Project, MS-Outlook
- Although current travel is limited, travel could increase to 50% likely and required
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meets / exceeds annual sales, pipeline and contacts building performance quotas
- Actively calls on prospects/clients to identify, qualify, manage and close opportunities in new and targeted existing accounts
- Creates and manages a robust pipeline of qualified new business opportunities sufficient to meet annual quotas
- Works closely with TTHL leadership to translate strategic objectives into market-specific messaging and go-to-market efforts
- Actively supports the development of new ISG offerings and solutions based on TTHL industry insight and client / prospect needs
- Demonstrates strong business management including market calling, prospect selection, activity tracking, and reporting
- Determines optimal prospect / client contact strategies and develops approaches to
- Applies expertise to sales process management, contact management and organizational effectiveness
- Participates in service & technology provider dialogues for lead generation
- Regularly updates sales pipeline system(s) for reporting purposes
At ISG, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ISG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
ISG (Information Services Group) (NASDAQ: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including 75 of the top 100 enterprises in the world, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; technology strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 professionals operating in more than 20 countries-a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry’s most comprehensive marketplace data.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.