HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
TUI Business: TUI Business Services
Band:4Location(s): Germany | Hannover | 30625 | Karl-Wiechert-Allee 4
Type of contract:Permanent
**This role can be based in Hanover, Palma, Luton or Sousse and offers flexible virtual working arrangements.
****This role can be full or part time; with at least 75%.
**As HR Business Partner for TUI Global Business Services (TGBS) you will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced international HR team. You will be accountable for driving alignment between the HR strategy and business goals of TGBS whilst taking responsibility for embedding TGBS policies and procedures to drive performance and achieve a high level of global alignment. You will mainly partner managers across TGBS Finance Operations Southern Hubs with its main locations in Palma (Spain), Sousse (Tunisia) and Cancun (Mexico).TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. We employ 66,000 people in over 100 countries and service 20 million customers in 180 destinations worldwide.
About The Job
- You will actively advise and act as a single point of contact for TGBS Southern Hubs managers in both global and local perspectives on key processes (such as Performance, Succession & Talent Management, Organisational Design, Resourcing & Global Mobility) to achieve business objectives through a strategic approach.
- You are responsible for the effective and efficient implementation of HR core processes according to global guidelines as well as taking into account the local framework conditions in the different countries.
- You coordinate organisational changes and change management activities by actively coaching, challenging and partnering the leadership team and managers of TGBS Southern Hubs in their thinking and decision making.
- You advise and support the business in the further development of Finance Shared Services mainly within TGBS Southern Hubs while building the network to the local HR units.
- You are expected to work with HR centres of excellence, including Resourcing, Reward and Internal Communications, and the broader HR function in order to deliver the people elements of the business strategy.
- You will be involved in local and global HR projects.
- University degree (e.g. economics, psychology, sociology)
- Mandatory international HR experience
- Generalist knowledge of Spanish employment law desirable
- Pragmatic and commercially astute
- Ability to think proactively and operate strategically to support both the HR and business strategy on an international level
- Ability to project lead, influence, manage and advise on significant business change
- Ability to analyse, work with detail, diagnose business issues and translate these into people-based solutions whilst continuing to contribute and communicate with a wider commercial view
- Ability to understand complex issues and develop robust HR plans
- Excellent language skills in English, both verbal and written. Spanish and/ or French advantageous.
About Our Offer
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: our TUI Ways of Working (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad).
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous company discounts, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page
To apply for this job please visit careers.tuigroup.com.