Guest Service Agent – HOTEL MONTE CARLO – Ocean City
Act as the host providing guests with a full range of individualized service during a hotel stay.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of the hotel.
- Verify customers’ credit, and establish a payment method.
- Make and confirm external reservations for dinner, entertainment, and transportation.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Answer hotel phone and handle guest requests and inquiries.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS system.
- Deposit guests’ valuables in hotel safes or safe-deposit boxes.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts.
- Act as a private lounge host.
- Practice safe work habits and use the required safety equipment.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous customer service experience required or equivalent training.
- Dynamic, engaging and passionate personality with the ability to multi-task
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25, bending and reaching.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.